Stamping With BP-11 Image Plate

BP-11 stamping image plate manicures

Today I've prepared pictures of two manicures done with Born Pretty Store's image plate BP-11.

Radiating Patterns Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP11

This plate has several cool patterns, including radiant stars and hearts. You could use the same star or heart on every nail or combine them like I did.

BP-11 BP11 black silver radiant stars manicure

For the first design I painted my nails black and used a silver stamping polish for the patterns. I thought I should clarify, since looking at the finished design I can hardly tell if this is silver on black or black on silver. :)

The second design I decided would be all hearts. Here it's a bit more obvious that the base is red and I stamped with white.

BP-11 BP11 red white hearts manicure

You can get this stamping plate here or check out more nail art products at the online store. Use the code JANSHK31 for 10% discount.
born pretty store BPS discount code coupon

No comments :

Post a Comment