Stamping With BP-42 Image Plate

BP-42 stamping image plate manicures

For today's two manicures I used Born Pretty Store's image plate BP-42.

Mixed Abstract Lines Nail Art Stamping Template Image Plate BORN PRETTY BP42

This mixed abstract lines plate has four awesome patterns to choose from. The tribal patterns with the hand and eye things seems the most interesting, but I wanted to try the others too. I think I'll be using the snaky pattern in another manicure soon. :)

BP-42 BP42 french manicure stamped with white squares

The first design is more discreet - normal french manicure stamped over with white rectangular patterns.

For the second design I went with a lively pink for the flowers and added some rhinestones.

BP-42 BP42 french manicure with pink stamped flowers and rhinestones

The patterns were really easy to apply. I only took care to stamp the rectangles at the right angle - for the others you can just go random. :D

You can get this stamping plate here or check out more nail art products at the online store. Use the code JANSHK31 for 10% discount.
born pretty store BPS discount code coupon

No comments :

Post a Comment